It was like Christmas morning... except it was just a Friday in May. ha!
Granite City rolled in right on time, and our new BEAUTIFUL granite counter top was installed lickity-split!
I am in love.
Really. Cason was right. The darker granite is 'da bomb! (ew, I just said "da bomb")
It has taken this "bathroom redo" to a whole new level of classy :)
Granite totally has the power to do that, even in the smallest of places
(like our itty-bitty bathroom)
Not only did we get this accomplished during the long weekend, we also were able to start/finish a few other things:
- We've finished priming the walls
- Built up and glued together the wall moldings, so that they will be ready to go up soon
- Sanded down the vanity...AGAIN... ugh
- Removed the old toilet, and replaced the beeswax seal (yuck)
- Found the perfect light for over our tub and installed it
Managed to keep a semi-clean house, and only break ONE nail
It was a great long weekend.
I'll be back to share more on our progress soon!