I'm loving how this all came together! From the paper, to the chopping of the "legs"... it's definitely more of the look that I was going for!
And it was so easy!
This is the "Cream-ish" victim from before...
We decided that we weren't diggin' the bottom half of the unit... so we took it apart. And I sprayed it white.
That discussion... HERE
The back was lacking.... something.
So when I was at Michaels today... I picked up this pink and white lined scrapbook paper.
5 for a $1.00 sa-weet!
Pieced it together, and adhered it with some continuous lines glue strip.
I'm not sure how I'm really gonna decorate this space, but here are some cute plates, for now.
I'm thinking vintage bathroom items...
I'll need to keep my eye out for some more.
I also love the height that mounting this piece on the wall, gives to the room. BIG difference!
SO much better, then having it sitting on the floor!