We're finally sharing our little 2013 Christmas decor home tour today!
This year we decided to go with LOTS of gold and neutral accents, vintage/whimsical touches here and there, and of course some modern flair thrown in too.If you've missed our Christmas decor or projects in the past, you can see those in full detail by clicking on the icons below.
I have to say that this years theme, has definitely been one of my all-time favorites :)
I know that a lot of you will have questions about where things are from or how they were made, so I've included a quick reference list at the end of this post for that.
* Gold polka dot decals - The House of Smiths Design Shop
* Stockings + vintage christmas tree collection on table - Fleattitude holiday flea market
* Garland - lace was $3.00 at a thrift store & gold shredded paper strand + WISH garland on shelf is from Dear Lizzie Boutique
* The story of our Tree
* The story of our piano
* Wrapping paper supplies + wreath on window - HomeGoods
* Feather pillow on chair - Target
* Chair - K-Mart
* Rug - purchased at Home Fabrics in Midvale UT (not sure of the brand, so sorry!)
* Couch - Pottery Barn (PB comfort model)... but purchased at DownEast Home.
* Pillows - Black & White: Ikea, Large brown fur: Target, Gold Peace: Splot Shop, Gold animal fur: HomeGoods.
* Tree trunk vase, white lamps, reindeer heads, kitchen light & gold pouf - Joss & Main
* Diamond sculptures, feathers in gold dipped vase on shelf - Bijou Market
* DIY Christmas tree ruffled skirt/table cloth
* Gallery photo wall: Ikea frames & prints by Persnickety Prints
* Large Chalkboard print - Caravan Shoppe
* Baby it's cold outside board - Salty Bison Signs
* Kitchen table, blue tray, jingle bell garland, window treatments, rug and chairs - The Black Goose Design
* DIY wood planked walls
* DIY shelves